Friday, March 23, 2007

A fond farewell

Today is Nathan's last day at the University of Phoenix. As of Monday he will officially be working with Western International University and will start his new position. He has worked at UOP for four years now and has been really blessed with the people that he has worked with. He has had great managers and co-workers and will miss them all. I am so thankful that he has had a good experience there. I especially want to thank Nancy who has been so supportive of our decision to leave. You have been a great boss and friend to Nathan and I truly appreciate it. We'll see you again soon!

4 comments:

Brian said...

Good luck and safe travels abroad to the both of you. It is a tremendous opportunity to open your world -- and we look forward to the future announcements here.
BWM

Courtney said...

You are missed already my friend! I am very excited for you and can't wait to read about all of your adventures!

Gary said...

Nathan, I will miss you my friend. I am already both sadden and richer at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in India, It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you back here in Phoenix in about a year. I now feel like part of my brain is missing.