Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tandoori-tastic!

On behalf of the Jones family, I must thank our dear friends Jen and Emery Layton for taking us out for our first Indian food in ages last night. I had forgotton how wonderful it is and how much I love it! Curry and korma and naan - oh my! It was also great to talk with Emory's co-worker, Neeraj who came from India about five years ago. He was very helpful and gave us some great tips. It was nice for him to reassure us that we will be just fine. In fact, the most frightening moment of the night was when I got up and did some belly dancing. Between the spices and my hips going all over the place, it was a wonder that no one got sick! Anyways, if you are ever in Phoenix and are looking for a great meal check out Tandoori Times Indian Bistro. Nummy nummy nummy, I've got love in my tummy!

1 comment:

Layton Clan said...

Come on girl, you KNOW the belly dancing was HOT!
That was spectacular food. So very satisfying.
You guys are great!