Monday, March 26, 2007

So long, farewell...

While we are so excited about the prospect of heading off to India, there are some sad things about leaving as well. Today Nathan and I were released from our callings. Nathan has been serving as the Ward Executive Secretary and I have been working with the youth as the Young Womens President. I really thought that it would be a relief to pass that responsibility on to someone else, but I find that I am sad about it. I got to work with wonderful girls who have such spirit and strength. I am incredibly proud of the women that they are choosing to become and it was an honor to help them in that direction.


Here are my beautiful Beehives...

my magnificent Mia Maids...


and my lovely Laurels.

I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Beth...it looks like you did great things there...especially as every picture contains a pregnant girl. What kind of YW program are you running there Sis. Fleiss?