Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What in the wide, wide world of sports is goin' on?!?

After yet another nail-biter yesterday, it is official. Nathan and I are going head to head with the two teams that we have picked to take March Madness and it could get really ugly. When you really look at it, though, I think the outcome is quite clear. Let's look more closely, shall we?
Vs.
Georgetown's mascot is Jack the Bulldog. Ohio State's is Brutus the Buckeye. A nut. Terrifying. What would you be more afraid to run into in a dark alley? A ferocious man-eating canine born from the depths of hell with fire in his eyes and yellowed breath that lingers around its dagger-like fangs or the cousin of the cashew? I'm not saying which team I am rooting for, but if that description doesn't help, one needs only to look to OSU's 1965 mascot to feel inspired as to which team should take this one.

Wet yourself with fear yet? Yeah, thought so.

1 comment:

Layton Clan said...

March Madness. When is there ever a more appropriate time to wet yourself with fear? I don't fear though, because I am going to school you both. Go Florida. How fun!