Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chickety China the Chinese Chicken

An obscure title, I know, but I chose it because it comes from the song "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies and that's how long we have until we take off! Yowzer! We are scrambling around doing all the last minute stuff that needs to be done before we go. It really hasn't sunk in that we are doing this NEXT WEEK. Of course, we are going to be spending a few lovely days in London with the Jones Clan and we are so looking forward to it. We can't wait to hang out with them and spend some quality time with our niece and nephew...

Who wouldn't?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hank spoke his first words! They were "India sucks!" But when I reasoned with him he said, "You're right mom, I was taking out my abandonement issues out on India. It's Uncle Nathan and Western International that I am truly angry at." And by the way, we would like a Washington clock on you blog representing your Pac Northwest fam!