Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oh so loverly...

Bravo to my little brother Simon for his portrayal of Alfred P. Doolittle in the Easter Arizona College production of My Fair Lady. We went and saw it last night and he stole the show! I know that I am somewhat biased, but he was wonderful. We are so proud of you, kiddo!

Also, we finally got our departure date nailed down. We will be flying to London on April 17th and spending a few days with the family (and by family I mean nephew). Then Sunday night we will be flying to Delhi. We leave two weeks from Tuesday. This is real. I'm kind of freaking out.

By the way, I would like to extend my hand in congratulations to Nathan who, despite the minute and a half that it took him to complete his bracket, has clinched the tournament. Well played, sir. Well played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys i was watching eac's my fair lady last night and i thought of the golden corall and the experence that was had there. well i miss you guys a lot and i love both of you very much!