Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Luck be a lady tonight!

Last night was my last Bunco night for a year and boy was the tension high! It's amazing how you can actually start to work up a little sweat just from throwing a couple of dice around. Come to think of it, the heat probably came from the fierce competitiveness in the room. Let's just say that I saw several women mad-dogging each other and one even threatened to make me sleep with the fishes if I got one more three. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a little bit. Though I did not come home with the honorable "Highest Score" prize, I did make off like a bandit with my Coldstone gift certificate. That's right, baby, I'm a VIP! I will miss you ladies - think of me on the first Tuesday of every month and know that I will spend the next year practicing my deadly dice throw to exact my revenge!

No comments: