Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Casey Kasem would have a field day with this one!

I have composed a new song about living in India. For those of you familiar with the Primary program of our church, this might be a bit recognizable.


I'll Walk With You

If you don't look like most people do
I will stop and stare at you.
Yes, I will!
I will!

If you don't talk like most people do
I'll speak Hindi or Urdu.
Yes, I will!
I will!

I'll walk with you,
I'll gawk at you.
You'll be on display like the zoo...

I have to admit that I am not happy with my last line so I would appreciate any help you might offer. Also, I have to work on the bridge but you get the basic idea. I'm thinking about laying down some tracks - maybe a little drum and bass action. I got it - UK Christmas Single!!! Top of the Pops, here I come!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I love it!! We miss you guys, though it sounds like you've filled the void with the affections of Muktar.