Friday, June 29, 2007

It's official...

Tickets have been purchased, hotels are booked and the Joneses are heading off to France to join the rest of the family for the annual love fest in the land of cheese, Jerry Lewis film festivals, and recent conservative takeovers! Nathan and I are spending a few days in Paris alone first and then we will be joining everyone in Brittany for a week. I am going to start a jar for Nathan where he can put a rupee in for every time he says "I can't wait to go to France". Then when it is full I am going out for ice cream. It's a more positive take on the swear jar, I think. By my calculations the jar should be full by Monday night. He's a wee bit excited. And I'm up for anything that gets me ice cream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.

(I can't imagine where he gets it from!)

I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to France, either.
I can't wait to go to...

joncar11 said...

I'm assuming that you also plan on stopping by Tony Parkers family's home and making fun of them correct? I love the story about how you two made fun of him during the SUNS/SPURS game a couple years ago. Although, I hate to admit it...it's hard to make fun of a 4 time world champ who is marrying Eva Longoria....that son of a....

Anonymous said...

If we say, "We can't wait to go to France", can we go on your trip and eat ice cream, too?

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!